One of Ten

Thursday, 24th July 2014, is the first day of the ten-day Eid Al Fitr holiday in Oman. For some sectors, at least. Lucky you, guys.

I am still on annual leave from work and thus stayed up until roughly 7 AM being online and watching Bellator MMA on OSN. Spent most of my time thinking, though, about finding a new job on or before the end of September this year.

Here are my options:
.
1. Fitness #1
I really want to work for this company. Benefits and pay are all very good, even if I come in under contractor status. Spoke with the lady running the committee this morning; budget might be an issue in terms of bringing in new staff.

2. Fitness #2
They offered me a full-time job before. Three times, at least, by each of the head honchos since they opened in 2012. They still have openings until now.

3. Previous Job
There is an opening in my old department, but a grade lower than my previous grade. The job is pretty stable and I know most of the people there.

There are others; but none of them defined. Hubby and I have set ourselves a deadine; a decision must be reached by the middle of next month.

Anyway, life goes on. Still made it to my two PT sessions, all smiles, all business, all hardcore training.

In the evening, we went to Ruwi to get some shorts fixed and my two watches fitted with new batteries. Dinner at Palayok and then a bit of food shopping at Eveready.  Now using my pink laptop after a couple of weeks. Methinks I will be doing more work on here; more stuff online and literary-wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobless Abroad

Welcome